The star-studded new Ridley Scott film ‘House of Gucci,’ is in theatres from November 26, and promises plenty of greed, deception and murder!
Main character Patrizia Reggiani is played by Lady Gaga and Adam Driver plays her ex-husband Maurizio Gucci, whom she hired a hitman to kill.
Fact is sometimes stranger than fiction and this true story proves that is true!
Let’s take a look at the real-life story behind the film!
The Citizen e-Edition
Waldron News e-Edition
- OBITUARY: James Earl Simmons, Jr.
- Vehicle accidents with deer increase during the Fall
- OBITUARY: Ramon Anthony Bujarski
- OBITUARY: Rachel Davis Warner
- OBITUARY: Judy Cox
- Special Arkansas Legislative session focused on tax cuts called for Dec. 7
- Arkansas is one of 30 plus states seeing a rise in COVID-19 cases
- Rich Rodriguez will be named head coach at Jacksonville State, per reports
- Arkansas mask mandate ban goes to trial in Pulaski County
- COVID-19 cases continue to rise in Arkansas; up 900 since last week
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- ‘The Masked Singer’s Skunk on Performing Again: ‘The Gifts Are Still There’
- Prince Harry pens letter to mark World AIDS Day
- Dakota Johnson says 'non-one acts normally because of COVID-19'
- Ricky Gervais reveals ambition to release 'serious' music
- Jacqueline Avant shot and killed in home robbery
- Husker recruiting ticker: NU's first portal addition is a walk-on; transfer offers keep going out
- Steven M. Sipple: Cam Jurgens, key cog in Frost offense, strongly considering jump to NFL
- Pair of area football recruits to walk on at Wisconsin