The Scott County Quorum Court will meet in Regular Session on Monday November 21, 2022, at 7:00 PM in the Courtroom of the Scott County Courthouse. The agenda will be as follows: Call to order, Roll Call; Pledge of Allegiance; Reading, correction, and disposition of minutes; Public Comment; Judges’ Report; Treasurers’ Report; Sheriffs’ Report; Assessors’ Report; Coroner Report; Committee Reports; Old Business; New Business. Appropriations and Ordinances are as follows: Unanticipated Revenue – JP Brigance; Comp Time – JP Scott Thompson; Levy of Taxes; Appropriation - American Rescue Money; 2. Adjournment.
The Citizen e-Edition
Waldron News e-Edition
- Rain, gusty winds and possible snow end later this evening
- How Living Off the Grid in Arkansas Compares to Other States
- Snow forecast for the late evening around the I-30 corridor
- Arkansas Senate passes bill classifying drag shows as adult entertainment
- Texas border sheriff sends SOS seeking aid: 'Illegal aliens wreaking havoc in our communities'
- Arkansas Democrats propose $10,000 raise for teachers
- Wintry weather forecast on Tuesday
- Animal rescue group help spay and neuter Texarkana pets
- OBITUARY: Gayland Lynn Fisher, Sr.
- Boozman files bill that addresses staff shortages at VA hospitals
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- Susan Sarandon: Fame allowed me to give my kids a unique experience
- Jay Leno: A motorcycle crash is better than slipping in a bathtub!
- Jason Struggles has 'always struggled with anxiety
- Ava Max: Heartbreak is a good thing
- Meghan Trainor only fights with her husband about food
- Hilary Duff is still 'optimistic' over Lizzie McGuire reboot
- S Club 7 star Hannah Spearritt had to move into an office after losing her house
- Screen legend Sylvia Syms dies aged 89