CNN's Lucy Kafanov looks into controversy surrounding South Dakota Gov. Kristi Noem over a July 2020 meeting that she held with members of her staff, her daughter -- who was applying to become a state-certified real estate appraiser at the time -- and top state officials who oversaw that program.
- OBITUARY: James Earl Simmons, Jr.
- Vehicle accidents with deer increase during the Fall
- OBITUARY: Ramon Anthony Bujarski
- OBITUARY: Rachel Davis Warner
- Special Arkansas Legislative session focused on tax cuts called for Dec. 7
- OBITUARY: Judy Cox
- Arkansas is one of 30 plus states seeing a rise in COVID-19 cases
- Rich Rodriguez will be named head coach at Jacksonville State, per reports
- Body pulled from First Old River near Texarkana
- Woman dies after assault in Magnolia, murder charge could follow autopsy results
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.