As featured on
LITTLE ROCK, Ark. (KATV) — Healthcare workers and transgender advocates took to the Arkansas State Capitol Saturday to protest against HB1570. The Save Adolescents From Experimentation Act would ban gender transition procedures for Arkansans under the age of 18, including prescribing drugs.
- Arkansans take to Little Rock city hall for Daunte Wright and anti-police brutality rally
- Mask Mandate Lifted
- Freeze warning issued
- Prosecutors: Capitol rioter from Arkansas poses threat, should stay in jail
- State Capitol Week in ReviewFrom Senator Terry Rice
- Texarkana sexual assault survivor fights to get new law passed in Arkansas
- Brown steps down as Bulldog Basketball Head coach
- Texarkana man captured running from authorities during traffic stop
- Suddenlink customers seek state Supreme Court answers
- Ashdown educators to receive pay raise this summer
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.