The University of Wisconsin athletic department held a ceremonial groundbreaking on the "CR Future" project at Camp Randall Stadium on Wednesday.
As featured on
Whether you're watching from the comfort of your couch or making the trip to Minnesota, the State Journal has Badgers fans covered with a complete breakdown of everything they need to know as the Badgers battle the Golden Gophers for the rights to Paul Bunyan's Axe in Minneapolis.
The Citizen e-Edition
Waldron News e-Edition
- OBITUARY: James Earl Simmons, Jr.
- Vehicle accidents with deer increase during the Fall
- OBITUARY: Ramon Anthony Bujarski
- OBITUARY: Rachel Davis Warner
- Special Arkansas Legislative session focused on tax cuts called for Dec. 7
- OBITUARY: Judy Cox
- Arkansas is one of 30 plus states seeing a rise in COVID-19 cases
- Rich Rodriguez will be named head coach at Jacksonville State, per reports
- Body pulled from First Old River near Texarkana
- Woman dies after assault in Magnolia, murder charge could follow autopsy results
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.
- ‘A Million Little Things’: James Roday Rodriguez on Gary & Maggie’s Future Together
- Biden's vaccine mandate losses mount as 3 federal judges cite executive overreach in 2 days
- ‘The Masked Singer’s Skunk on Performing Again: ‘The Gifts Are Still There’
- Prince Harry pens letter to mark World AIDS Day
- Dakota Johnson says 'non-one acts normally because of COVID-19'
- Ricky Gervais reveals ambition to release 'serious' music
- Jacqueline Avant shot and killed in home robbery
- Husker recruiting ticker: NU's first portal addition is a walk-on; transfer offers keep going out